- Genuine success comes only to those who are ready for it. So never step back and always have courage to accept new challenges. Wishing you a very happy new year 2015.
- Let’s have party because it’s New Year time. Celebrate Happy New Year 2015 with me all the night, so that we can end the year together and start the new year together.
- May you get succeed in the year 2015 and achieve all your goals you have set.
- New Year is the time to remember all the memories we share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets we poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
- May this New Year give you the courage to triumph over your vices and embrace the virtues.
- This year lets make a promise to follow the resolutions you make more strictly and achieve what you truly desire in your life..
- Wish You a Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Energetic and Extremely Happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015.
- Lets gather around and celebrate the dawn of sparkling New Year. May it bring gifts of joys, good health and surprises. Best wishes.
- May 2015 greet you with days as fragrant as roses, as colorful as rainbow, as bright as sunshine and as happy and cheerful as a lark.
- May the year 2015 be like a blank book that is waiting your intervention to fill up its 365 pages with all the colours under the sun making it a vibrant addition to your life.
- May the year 2015 give you the opportunity to realise your dreams, rediscover your strengths, muster your willpower and rejoice the simple pleasures that life would bring your way.
- This new year message has nothing much to say but to request your lips to stretch a little and brighten this world with a sweet smile.
- May the New Year give you the strength to face the challenges of life and courage to adjust the sail so as to take every situation to your stride.
- When the New Year arrives, it brings new ideas and hopes for us to make our lives good to better and better to best. Happy New Year !
- The New Year gives you fresh 365 days to play with – fill them up with whatever your heart desires so that you have no regrets at the end of the annual cycle.
In more than half of the public toilets across the country hygiene condition is very poor. We always try to avoid them but in some extreme conditions...